14 April 2011

οяιεиτατιοи αρяιl 2011 ♥


Yeah~ Today was 1st day of orientation for April 2011. Woke up early in the morning and prepared everything then went to college by bus. Say Hi to all April'11 intake, my dear juniors ^^ I'm super excited to meet my juniors. Haha ^^
Reach college around 8.30am. Met 1 of my junior which know before she enter our college through facebook. She is a cute girl. She kept asking me some cute question but its good for her because she dare to ask when she don't understand. Keep it up girl! She told me that she was nervous and don't know what to do when enter college. But she did a good job today. I saw she met new friends! Its not that hard to talk with new friends right? They all are kind ^^
Orientation start at 9am. But actually nothing to help out. So I just kept walk around and see whether there got leng zai or leng lui. Haha~ Don't want to tell you guys. Go check out yourself. Oh ya, there are 2 people I saw when orientation. What I know about them are 1 of them is from Korea. His look even wear also very fashion! Haha~ Feel like want to make friend with them. Haha.
And I'm super hungry when orientation start because I didn't ate anything this morning. Hmm.. Drank a cup of hot lemon tea and ate a piece of sandwish when break time. After that, back to lecturer threater to continue the erientation again. around 1pm, it's lunch time. Went to Kim Gary ate Korean Mee ALONE!

Suddenly miss my dear again. Before he went to Sabah, we always having lunch at here because I LOVE the Korea Mee~ It's super delicious. But i can't fiinished it because its too much for me. Dear always help me finished those I can't finished! Haha~ Same for today. When the mee came, I just ate 2 scope and drank a little bit of teh water then felt full! I can't finished it again but this time, no one finished it for me. Wasted! I think I will going to waste more and more food until my dear come back from Sabah! Haha~ Since I can't fnished my food, so just asked for bill then back home.
When I steped out Times Square, it's raining! Oh no~ How am I going to back home leh? You joke with me, Golly! So went back to college to join them again! Now is GAME TIME! Playing game such as ice breaking. Its helped them to know more friends! I always like this type of game because we can know more new friends~ Haha~ Agree? Just say YES! hehe ^^
Then back to lecturer threater again. There are a briefing to new students to know more about college. They visited different place of college. What we did when they having briefing at other places? Ya~ It's time for us to play around! Just seniors~ Haha~ Alex, Song Chee and Andrew were acting. They acted as a translator. Andrew spoke english, Song Chee tranlate to Malay and Alex translate to Chinese and also Hokkien. Ya~ We recorded it~ But can't share it out~ Hehe XD
Next was time to juniors to measure their uniform. So we just wait in lecturer theater and watched movie. I forgot th movie's name.
It's already 5 someting. I went to find my friend to have a tea at Chatime! Always LOVE the Mocha Latte! Haha~ Then went to take bus around 6pm.
Reach home around 7.30pm then prepared to head out with Mice, Bai Ji, Tze Xiang and Potato. We went out to have our dinner. They were kind because they know I'm bored in dear's house so came and fetch me out~ Thanks ^^ Haha. We decided to eat Sushi King but there are too many people waiting there because it having promotion, RM2 per plate~ That's why so many people q up at outside of Sushi King.
So change place to eat. Kenny Roger Roaster. Order a spaghetti. Not bad but a bit spicy for me. I keep put the spaghetti into my mouth although I already full. At last, I vomited out all the spaghetti because of Bai Ji. He did something very nausea and cause me vomit! What I ate just now already vomit out!  After that, time to back home lo. It's bad if I back home late and make others wait me back and open door for me so they send me back early. Now, my voice was super man. I knew I'm getting sick again. Once a month! WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment