22 April 2011

3dαчs…


3 days. I'm going to post what was happened in this 3 days. From 20th April until now, 22th April. Hmmm... Actually nothing special. Everyday do the same thing again. My life is BORED without my bf beside me because NOBODY fetch me out anymore. *SAD*
Yesterday, I cried again. Suddenly miss my bf so much. I'm too free so keep think back those memories with him. I miss him badly. When he is here, I kept bully him when I felt bored. When he is here, I asked him to stay at home and don't go out. When he is here, I told him I want to eat Tom Yam when I felt hungry. When he is here, he will chat with me when I'm bored. When he is here, we always...
Now, he is not here. Nobody bring me to eat Tom Yam when I felt hungry. Nobody can let me bully anymore. Nobody chat with me when I'm bored. Nobody... It's too many things I can't do just because he is not here. Hmmm... Dear, I miss u badly!
for today, nothing special happened. So, nothing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment