19 April 2011

Huuuu... One day again.Today was my second day of 4th semester. Today's class start at 10.30am. HUMAN RELATIONS. But because of some reason, we don't have HR class in first two week. So, that means we only have 1 class which is MEETING AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT in tuesday. But just first 2 week. MEETING AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT class start at 1pm and finished at 2.30pm. Came early in the morning just for attend a 1 and half hour class. LOL.
Seriously, I'm DAMN free in this semester because my time table was super empty. A lot of time for me to do anything. But too bad, I have nothing to do at all. So, try to find out something in our college. Hmmmm...
Everyone asked me a same question since yesterday. "Cindy, are u diet? Why u look so slim?" My answer was, " Hmm... No, I'm now diet but kept fall sick this few month then make me slim until like this." Kept answer the same question this two day. Hmmm... Think about it. Should I be happy when people said that I'm getting slim? Hmmm... Maybe. But just hope that I won't get sick anymore.
Roxanne told me a sad thing today. she said that my BREAST become very smaller. Erk... I was like HUH?What? Really? Look at my B again and again. This is the bigger problem if I getting slim. My breast will become smaller when my body become slim. LOL... Breast a Breast! I didn't ask u to diet leh~  @@ Sad a!

Oh ya... Change my look today. I tie up my hair today. Look different. many of my friend was get shock when saw me today and asked me why I change look everyday. Change until can't recognize me. It's abit over la bro. I just tie up my hair la~ Okay?
Went to a job interview today. I joined them. Hope I can success. Money Money I need you. Work Hard Cindy Yap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment