04 April 2011

2иd αρяιl▶▶ αsτяо sταя qυιz


Woke up early in the morning to prepare for my Astro Star Quiz later. Actually I planed to wake up 5am but because of my phone, I woke up at 7.15am. Quickly wash face and brush tooth then change cloth and make up. Then wait for my friends and went to Astro Bukit Jalil.
Reach about 11++. There were super many people were waiting. My number was 0444. What a bad number?! Wait until 6pm only my turn. Wait for almost 7 hours, go in and sing only few seconds then came out! WTF! It's already 7pm, judge were went to lunch and 1 of my friend was still waiting although he is already in the room. His number is 0458. We waited him until 8++ only can back home.
Dear was unpatience because he already waited us since 4.30pm and he already promise his friends that both of us will join them to having dinner today. It's late but we still need to wait for another 1 hour. Haizzz... sorry dear for making you wait for so long time.
Went to Ampang to have our dinner with zhi jian, jun jie, shan, jing jing, evon, yung sheng, zi xiang and bai ji. It's a thailand food restaurant. The food was nice. I ate a lot but I vomit out all after finised my dinner. LOL
Then back home, took bath and slept. Today was super tired!

今天是你的生日哦~应该过得很开心吧?有她帮你庆祝生日~我祝你每天都那么开心,跟她永远在一起,永远幸福快乐~

No comments:

Post a Comment