17 April 2011

мιΧ мιΧ мιΧ ♥



Hello~ I'm back now. Sorry because didn't post anything this few day. You know why? Because I have nothing to share and nothing special this few day. Everyday doing the same thing. Online, sleep, eat. Everyday repeat and repeat the same thing. I was bored with this life. Haizzz.
Tomorrow, college reopen le. Start from tomorrow, everything change. Alone take bus to college, lunch alone, shopping alone. I hope I can get use to it as soon as possible. I know I can! Tomorrow 2pm only got class but I still need to wake up early and go college early in the morning. What can I do for whole morning in college? Feel like wnat to eat steamboat leh. Hmmm. Steamboat alone? Then go for movie alone? I'm planning what to do in morning. LOL~
Oh ya. Checked my result few days ago. My CGPA drop to 2.18. So sad. What to do? Can't blame others. Sick make me can't attended classes and make my CGPA dropped. I hate it! Ya. Kept fall in sick this year. My weight loose too. Should I happy? I getting thin day by day because of sick. My money gone because need to visit Mr.Doctor. Stop those thing please. I don't want sick anymore. I want be healthy. But weight don't grow. That's enough. Haha.
This semester, MEETING AND EVENTS MANAGEMET, HUMAN RELATIONS MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION, FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS, HOUSEKEEPING OPERATIONS and PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA. 5 subjects leh. I know I can handle it well. So, GAMBATEH! Hope I won't like last semester. Kept fall in sick and miss classes. Wish me good luck in this semester ba ^^
Another thing. Dear went to Sabah already 1 week. 19 weeks to go. This few day, my tears kept dropped when talk/ think of him. When I back home, my room was silence. No more dear's voice. No one talk to me when I'm bored. Nobody argue with me when I want to argue. Nobody cook for me when I feel hungry in midnight. Nobody help me prepare toothpaste and wait for me brush teeth together. Nobody waiting for me when I back from work. Nobody hug me when I say I'm cold. Nobody let me hug when I feel scare. I feel so lonely now. I need someone to accompany me. It's you, dear. I hope you just beside me everytime when I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment