08 April 2011

dεαя's fαяεωειι ραяτч @ τнε оρεяα sυиωαч ♥



It's 7th April. 2 days more, my dear will going to sabah for his internship. Dear's friends had a farewell party for him at The Opera, Sunway. It's a night club. This is the very 1st time dear went to club but not me. I don't like clubing actually. Hehe
Well,we gather at evon's house first then only outset to The Opera. We reach The Upera before 10pm because it's free before 10pm. After 10pm, RM38 for each guy. Free for ladies because it's LADIES NIGHT today! Whee~ How nice because I'm lady! Haha ^^ Okay.. Back to topic. It's quite bored because of live band. We can't enjoy at all. No feel to dance also. Live band from 10pm to 2am. Imaging the singer sing those soft song and make the atmosphere down when we enjoying the high song. How bad?
Because we can't enjoy the music, so drink at our table. 1 tower of Heineken. We finished it without an hours. Bought a Black Label. Finished it too. But I didn't drink the Black Label because I don't like it.
We plan to change place because The Opera was super bored. It's late so we just stay at Opera and continue drink our beer. Dear already drunk and he vomit. Ishhh. NAUSEA!!!
Finally, it's 2am and the Live Band was end and now, MUSIC ON! High atmosphere come back again. We were enjoying the music and dance. But good thing won't keep long. Suddenly, we heard someone use a mic and said, "SECURITY! SECURITY!" Then ping ping pang pang. I saw someone took the chair and threw it. Cups and bottle fly everywhere. All the ladies shout and run out from Opera. I was holding dear's hand and ask him run away. Go out from there. After went out only we know that people FIGHTING!  I hate that! We saw some people came out with blood. The blood was droping and the clothes was full with blood. So scary! I scare to see people fighting. Security run out to catch those people who fight. So excited. It's live show~~ So pity that some of them were innocent. They don't even knew what was happen then get hurt. Okay, feel gone. We don't feel like want to go in again. So went to nearest mamak to have a drink. Back home around 3 something. Reach home almost 4am.
Took a lots of photo today. Click to see photo.
Conclusion for today: 
First time dear went club but we went wrong place- The Opera. Why I say so? Because it's super bored! We don't want live band!!! Atmosphere not high as other club that I had went before. So, for me,NO MORE Opera...

No comments:

Post a Comment