01 April 2011

30τн мαясн▶▶ вαd dαч---мιss εи ρlαсε fоя βυffετ ρяαсτιсαl εхαм ♥


Today was a bad day for me. You know why? Because of period pain. Stupid period! I really hate it! Well, today was miss en place for tomorrow buffet exam. Went to college early in the morning and I was freaking tired! Period somemore! Can I skip miss en place? Too bad, I can't. Reach college, change uniform, then start to prepare everything.
After briefing, start to do our own things. I was preparing Lyonnaise Potato. It's actually very easy. What I need to do is only boil and peel the potato, slice it and cut the onion into ring. It's not that hard for me BUT I'm going to die when I saw the ingredient! 8kg of potatoes and 2kg of onion. How am I going to peel the skin 1 by 1 and slice it in few hours? How am I going to cut the 2kg of onion in this feww hours? How am I going to finised this all things in a short time? It's only 4 to 5 hours! Need to boil, need to peeled skin and slice it! Oh Gosh! Kill me please >.<
Okay! Don't waste time! Just do it! First, boil the potatoes. Start ti cut onion while waiting potatoes cook. While I'm cutting the 2kg of onion, period pain. Shit! Don't! I have to finished all my works by today. So, be patience! Continue my work. Finally, finished cut the 2 kg of onion. Next, peel the skin of potatoes and slice it. I felt faint now! Went to toilet and vomit. Came back to kitchen, Danny and Yvonne were helping me to peel the skin of potatoes and I slice them. Later need to pan fry the potatoes somemore! Oh Gosh! Yvonne asked me to pan fry the potatoes and they will help me to peel and cut potatoes. So I just pan fried potatoes. Wait! Felt like want to vomit again! Went to toilet and vomit again! Arghhh! Stop vomit la! Stupid! Sms to dear and ask help from him! When I came out from toilet, he already stand outside of toilet. My face was pale. Dear was wonder what happen to me. When I saw him, I cried and told him that I'm period pain. He ask me to rest and tell chef that I need to back home because not feeling well. I persist that I want to finished my work then only I back home. Dear say ok then he went 7-11 to buy medicine for me. When he took the mediciine for me, I vomit again. This time, I vomit out some green colour liquid. I don't know whatis that. Dear asked Clarin to tell chef that I need to back home now because not feeling well and chef allowed me to back home.
Go down to 11th floor and waiting Gary came to fetch us. Went to lunch with Gary but I din eat much. Then back home and rest. Today was a bad day for me. Tomorrow will be my buffet exam. Hope I wont like today. GOD BLESS ME~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment