13 April 2011

12042011


Well, I'm going to post what was happened yesterday. I know that it's late but I don't care~ Just want to share it out. Now, I'm in my college, Berjaya University College of Hospitality. What am I doing here? Haha. Not going to tell you guys now. Stay tuned~
Yesterday, 12th April. I went back to Kajang because I felt bored at home and tomorrow(13th) there are orientation for new intake for my college. I'm going to join the orientation so have to go back to Kajang. Woke up 11am in the morning. It's late and I need to do all my homework. After finished homework and drive to grandmother's house to find my aunty. I can drive, but I don't have license >.< Mummy! I want get a license! 4pm bus. Reach Kajang its already 8pm.
When I reach home, put everything in room then went to eat. My dinner. I ate alone. Suddenly, I miss the moment when dear sat in front of me and enjoy our lunch/dinner together. I miss the time when dear beside me. After finished dinner, washed plate and back to my room. Cleaned the room, and play game a while then took bath.
Guess what was happened when I'm alone in my room. My tear dropped again. Reason? I don't know. Felt so lonely and I miss him again. Oh ya, in the bus, while I'm listening song, I miss him and my tear dropped.  And now I cried again. My mind was kept thinking of him. Can't stop. I was trying to stop my tears and I did it. Stop crying and think about dear. He don't want me cried. He don't hope to see me sad. So, SMILE! Ya, SMILE all the time, even I'm sad. Sadness will gone when I keep my SMILE!
Okay~ that's all for today. Bye my dear readers and stay tuned for my next post ya~ Hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment