19 April 2011

1sτ dαч οf мч 4τн sεмεsτεя ♥



It's Monday today. My first day of 4th semester. Class start at 2pm today. It's MEETING AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT. Our lecturer is Shaun Liew. Today he just explained us the SOW and told us what to do. Then class dismiss at 3pm.
Next class will be FRONT OFFICE.Lecturer is Ms. Muazah. She asked us to draw something to represent ourself.I draw a star to represent me. The reason why I draw a star is because I hope I can BRIGHT as a star. Can I?  Haha~ But I know I can! Just need to work harder!After that then class dismiss.
5pm. It's time to go back. SUB ZERO 70% sale! Go and walk around. Bought a black colour singlet and a white blazer. Then went to take bus.Reach home around 7.30pm. Had my dinner alone AGAIN and back to my room and online until now.
For today, college got a lot of students. I mean our juniors. There are a lot of them. College become like pasar. Noisy and noisy.  Although they are many of them, but I still miss my seniors (DCA'09 and DHM09) including my dear. Miss the time we having lunch together, shopping together, chit-chat together and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment