04 April 2011

31τн мαясн▶▶ βυffετ ρяαсτιсαl εхαм ♥

curry laksa live stall

curry laksa mee~

ingredients of laksa





Yeah~ It's me again. Sorry for late update this post. It's already 3rd April but now only I'm going to post about my buffet exam.
Well, 31th March, my final practical exam. I was super excited. Today, I incharge of Curry Laksa at the live stall.Prepare everythings for my live stall. All tthe ingredients were prepared by DCA student.So, I just need to arrange all the ingredients and learn how to cook the curry mee. What I need to do was only blanch the mee then pour in the soup and put all the ingredients then done. How easy. Haha^^ I felt that I'm so lucky~~
12pm, buffet start and guests already came in. Dear also came today. But he didn't order curry laksa mee. Guests became more and more. Most of them also order laksa from me. I was busy with cooking the laksa mee to them. Haha~ Felt happy and excited. They Q up to take their laksa mee.
Finally,2.30pm. Buffet end and it's time for us to eat~ We ate all the food togather with our chef and Miss Shiam.Today also last day for Miss Shiam. Take group photo non stop and play togather. Fun and happy. After having our lunch, start to do cleaning. Then briefing. Overall not bad~ This is what chef and Miss Shiam said about us.
At last, Andrew give a flower to Miss Shiam and wished her all the best in her future. Then back home lo. Went to having dinner and play basketball at cheras. Then back home lo! Bath then sleep. Tired~~~
I became a professional chef of curry laksa mee~ Wakakaka... They call me as Aunty Laksa (what a stupid name?) LOL.. Anyway, I enjoyed today's job so much~ Whatever you want to call me~ Aunty Laksa...

No comments:

Post a Comment