01 May 2011

мονιdα ♥ ρd 29-30 αρяιl

A fun trip with 2 Cheryl was ended. Where we went to? What we did? I'm going to share with you guys here. It's a little bit bored, hope you all don't mind ^^

29th April, decided join 2 Cheryl's plan to PD tomorrow. So, take train to Kepong Central and 2 Cheryl were picking up me there. When I reach Kepong Central, it's already 11.20pm. It's late.  We decided to have a drink at Moved. Yeah~ Went to bar and have a drink. Alcohol! Sometimes, I ♥ alcohol. You know why? I also don't know why. Haha =P This is the 1st time 1 went to pub or bar or club without any make up and didn't dress up myself. I just wear a singlet and a short pant and went to Moved with both Cheryl to have a drink. You know what? 3 of us were 1st time went to this place together. We were so excited! Kept took photo and dance. Enjoyed our night ♥ Went back home around 1.30am. Chit chat until 4am. Tomorrow have to wake up at 7am because we have another plan to PD! Need to wake up early. Haha ^^


Next day, 30th April. I can felt that something jumped up to my bed and kept disturbed me slept. It's a dog. Cheryl's cute dog ^^ I'm awake from slept and look at the time. It's already 7am. But 2 Cheryl still sleeping. Woke Cheryl Lim up and ask her to wake another Cheryl up. "Let her sleep late a bit because later she needs to drive" Cheryl Lim told me. So, continue sleep until 8 something then only wake up. Depart to PD after prepared everything.
Don't know what time we reach PD. Can't remember. Having our breakfast when we reach PD. Then went to find a hotel which has day use. But, too bad. We can't find. So went to beach to take photo. Before that, we went to a temple to bay bay~ haha.. We took some photo at the temple too ^^
Went to beach after temple. Took a lot of photo there. Very fun and the weather were super hot. I knew my skin will become dark after this trip. But it's worth because we have a fun trip ^^
*for more photo, please click 【

No comments:

Post a Comment