26 May 2011

Jojoba SPA ♥


Woke up in the morning, what I felt was, My leg muscle pain like hell because of Chicken Run!!! I had LONG time didn't do exersice already. Too lazy. This is what I get after run an hour yesterday. *Muscle pain* =.=
Went to college and do nothing. My class was start at 2pm and I reach college around 9.30am. What can I do? Walk around college and there are no one can chat with me or accompany me. Planned to go Jojoba Spa to do a whole body massage since there are having promotion. Its only RM98* which include whole body scrub and body massage. Good idea??? LOL
Jojoba Spa open at 11am so I just waited until 11am. Walk around college and Times Square. Up and Down. Paid fees, went to laundry, went to ATM to withdraw and etc. Finally, 11am. Went up to 15th floor of Berjaya Hotel because Jojoba Spa is located there.
The package that I take was whole body scrub and massage and add an ear candle package. Total = RM182. Expensive? Erm.. Okay la. At least I enjoyed ^^
This is the 1st time I went to body massage. I don't know what I need to do. The massager was very kind. She told me what I need to do.

-Change my cloth. Take out everything and don't wear anything inside. NUDE!!! Oh Gosh!!! SHY SHY... This is my 1st time nude infront a stranger!!! I don't know her at all!!! 1st time met then want me take out everything!!!! LOL >.< I DID IT!!! NUDE!!!

-Lie on the bed and facing down. Take out everything then lie down??? Sound so wrong ==" Haha. Of course he covered my body with towel la. Not really nude la. Hehe

1st, she briefly told me what she gonna do next. Scrub my body. Strawberry scrub. This is the scrub I had choose. Scrub my leg, hand and also back. Turn my body. She used a towel to covered my eyes. This is 1 type of eye massage??? I think so. Continue scrub. Before she scrub my body, she asked me whether can scrub my chest or not. I was like erk. Can I say no?? But I paid it of course I will say yess. So I just say of course. She excuse before took away the tower. I was like. Wow. She saw everthing. Haha.
After scrub my whole body, she asked me to take shower. So, went to washroom and take shower. Next is ear candle then body massage. She asked me he same question when she want to massage my body. The answer still same. Yes. I want massage my chest too ^^ Because its part of my body. I don't mind you massage it. Haha
I enjoyed the massage very much! Very comfortable and relax.
After 2 hours, its done and I felt very tired now. Feel like want to sleep. But I have class at 2pm. So, back to college after wear my shirt.
Its a very nice experience I had. 1st time massage. What I can say was, I will come back again~ Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment