20 May 2011

A busy day


This gonna be a LONG LONG LONG post. I'm wonder when can I finish this post. LOL~A perfect day with a busy day. (Inro by Dominic) Ya. A very busy day. What I did today? Early in the morning, Nath asked me why im not wearing formal? i was like "huh? Why I need to wear formal?" He told me that today we will visit to Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel, so we need to wear formal. Hmmm... Guess what? I'm wearing a singlet with a jacket with a black jeans and a pair of informal shoes. =.=
I totally forgot that we have a trip to Hilton KL today. What to do? Think Think Think. Borrow brazer from our lecturer, Miss Moo Moo and borrow shoes from Clarin. Luckily I'm wearing a black jeans. Hehe =P Miss Moo Moo became a hair stylist this morning. She was busying with doing our hair. She tie up our hair. All the same style. Look from behind, we dun even know who is who. However, I like the hair style. I make me look more professional and freshy ^^
After finished with our hair, we departed from Berjaya Times Square to Hilton KL. Take monorail from Imbi to KL Sentral then walk to Hilton KL. It's not that far from Station Monorail KL Sentral. The weather was super damn HOT! Register at the security house. It take long time because we need to sign one by one and there are 22 of us. Finally, finished register and took the visitor pass.
Here we start our journey. Miss MooMoo brought us to HR office and met the HR officer. They are Miss Amanda and another lady. Sorry I forgot her name. They are very kind. They separated us into two droup because our group is too big. Our group start from bottom to top and the other group start from top to bottom. We will meet at 8th floor. Miss Amanda introduce us the F&B outlet of Hilton, brought us to visited the deluxe room. We are very lucky. We had the chance to visited PENTHOUSE of Hilton. This is the 1st time Miss Amanda bring college group to penthouse because normally hotel will not allowed us to visited penthouse.  See, we are so LUCKY ^^
The deluxe room was very nice especially the toilet. I LOVE the design of the toilet. So SEXY~~~ And the room design also nice and comfortable. The Penthouse! The Penthouse was super nice. The design and the feel. I LOVE it too ^^ In the penthouse, we can found jaguci and sauna. This was AWESOME ^^ Feel like want to stay there la. The room rates was RM10k ++ per night(depends on season)  I hope I can get it in one day. Haha. The only bad thing is there not allowed us to took picture of the room and F&B outlet. So sad. If not I will take a lot of photo and share it out @@
After visited room, F&B outlet, swimming pool, executive lounge and etc, the journey going to end. Thanks Miss Amanda and the other lady, Miss Paula and Miss Muazah. It's a fun and nice trip ^^ Went back to college by taxi. I was rushing because I have a date at 12pm but now is already 12.30pm. I'm late and my friend was rushing too and he still waiting for me in Times Square.
It's already 1pm when I reach college. Changed shoes and run to meet him immediately. After met my friend and talked to him, back to college again to find my colleage. They having lunch at 14th floor's cafe. Joined them there. After had lunch, went to 3rd floor Kenny Roger Roaster to take shirt. We going to join Chicken Run in this coming Sunday. When I reach there, I was shock when saw those things that I'm going to take. I thought only shirt but they also gave us a big bag of things such as maggi mee, isotonic water, yeos and etc. How am I gonna to take those things back to Kajang by bus and ALONE? There are 8 packs and it's damn heavy! Ask someone from college to help me take back to college then call Tze Xiang and Chun Kit come and fetch me today and also take those things.
Finished class at 5.30pm. Yvonne and Rebecca helped me took those things to 3rd floor strabucks. I'm waiting for Chun Kit, Tze Xiang and Zhi Jian to reach. Will going to movie with them later at 9pm. Pirates Of The Carribean(3D). I waited them since 5.30pm until 7something. I was inpatience! Feel like want to scold people dy! I want to go toilet but I can't and I was hungry, and sleepy! Super tired!
Finally, they reach. Zhi Jian helped me took those things to Chun Kit car. Now only they know how heavy is it! Went to Oldtown to have our dinner then went up to 10th floor to watch movie. Finished at 11.30pm. The movie was nice but I more prefer Fast and Furious 5. Haha. Then went back home lo. I realized that I didn't bring out key. How am I gonna back home? I don't know. LOL~ Told dear and he called his mum to open the door for me. =P Reach home already 1am. I was super tired. Sleep after took bath. Night world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment