26 May 2011

Chicken Run ♥ 22.5.11

Woke up at 6am after Chun Kit call me. He woke me up. We are going to join CHICKEN RUN today. The organizer is Kenny Roger Roaster. I was freaking tired because didn't slept well yesterday night. Actually not only yesterday. I was not enough sleep since last two week. That's why I'm f*cking tired now.
6 something, Chun Kit came and fetch me. Then went to fetch Zhi Jian then depart to Shell to meet Shanz and others. There are 8 of us. Me, Chun Kit, Bai Ji, Zhi Jian, Shanz, Jane, Sinki and his gf. So, departed to Sunway because it held at there.A lot of people were participated in this run.

my number- D0290

 We run with holding a cone with an egg.

 Rojer,Sinki,Chun Kit & Zhi Jian

 Shanz, Jing Jing, Sinki'gf, and me, Cindy 

 warm up before start..

 My cone and egg ^^

 8.20am, START!!! Let's RUN!!!!

 A wonderful morning ♥

 Felt hungry when running.>.<

 500m JUST START!!!

 2.5km to go
 1.5km GO GO GO

 9.19am, I was at the end point!!!
Congratulation to myself ^^

 Next station, Sunway Lagoon!!

My lunch for today, Chicken Chop!!! RM22. Damn expensive!


*Sorry readers... I'm too lazy to type this post. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment